Some information from my sponsor Nakivo.
Nakivo v7.2 is on his way. Register for v7.2 Beta now! All Beta program participants who fulfill the Beta program requirements will receive a gift card.
A list of new features that we be added in the upcoming v7.2 :
- Asustor NAS Support: Install NAKIVO Backup & Replication on an Asustor NAS to create a high-performance VM backup appliance that combines backup software, backup hardware, backup storage, and data deduplication in a single cost-effective device.
- Log Truncation for Microsoft SQL: Automatically delete SQL transaction log files that could otherwise fill up all the free space and crash the entire server.
- Instant Object Recovery to Source for Microsoft SQL: Recover Microsoft SQL Server objects, such as databases and tables, directly to the source SQL server, a different SQL server, or export objects to a custom location.
- Calendar Dashboard: View all jobs and their predicted duration in a calendar dashboard (much like meetings in a calendar application), as well as create new and manage existing jobs.
- Flexible Job Scheduling: Add multiple schedules to a single job. This way, it will be possible to schedule a single job to run at different times, as required by the business needs.
I’m also testing the v7.2 and shall blog about this on vWorld.nl!