Some time ago a customer of my couldn’t login to the Citrix Licensing Console anymore. Reinstalling the software wasn’t the option. The default password (admin/admin) didn’t work either.
This is how I fixed this issue :
- Open server.xml file in <Program Files>\Citrix\Licensing\LS\conf
- Look for the text “user firstName”
- You find the hashed password, change this to your preferred password (clear text)
- Make sure passwordExpired=true
- Restart the services
- Login to the console, you will be asked to change your password.
- This will be saved encrypted.